Friday, July 3, 2009

Baby shower pictures

Here is a link to view pictures from my baby shower last weekend:

http://cid-a8d3521b0db5ecfc.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Baby%20shower?authkey=75L2gkvcSvE%24&ct=photos

A big thanks to Shauna, Melody, Tara and my mom for planning it and doing everything, I had a great time. I am feeling so large today, like I can barely get up by myself and do normal things. I'm definitely getting antsy/ready for her to be born! At our dr appt yesterday, my blood pressure was a bit high, so they took some blood and we have to stop by the hospital tomorrow to have it rechecked. Jeff is taking pictures at his coworker Diane's wedding tomorrow evening, then we'll be watching the fireworks in Kirkland. It was really hot today, I was in the pool for awhile. Let me tell you, getting out of that pool is getting to be quite a challenge for me.. it took me a few minutes. My belly doubles as a table, which comes in handy as you can see.


Here is Norman in his new doggie tent.. he likes to roll around inside.


Lucy enjoying the sun



Hope everyone has a fun 4th of July :) It sounds like a war zone at our house tonight!





2 comments:

  1. ;-) I am cracking up at the "table" pic...cause I have one of me doing the exact same thing!!! Heehee...it's the only reason I missed the belly!!! Happy shower, sorry I couldn't be there!!!

    ReplyDelete