12 years ago
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
And the verdict is..
We had our 40 week appointment today.. She hasn't dropped into my pelvis, and my cervix is the same as last week, which is not very dilated/ready :( She doesn't want to let me go to far past my due date (tomorrow) because of her size, so we have an induction appointment for next Wednesday, Aug 5th, if I don't go into labor before then. We go back to the dr. on Monday, then will go to the hospital for a few hours on Tuesday so they can give me some gel to get my cervix going, and then back on Wed morning for the induction.. She said its probably about 50/50 chance I will end up with a c-section, but we can try for a regular delivery first. Ultimately we just want her to come out healthy and the safest way possible.. so now we just have to wait! My stepdad Paul decided to buy us a portable A/C unit, since it has been so hot, and he drove it over from Wenatchee tonight. He and Jeff are working on installing it now! We are so grateful, that will make the next week alot more bearable!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hang in there you are so close! I was 10 days late with Emi. She came the day I was suppose to be induced :) Can't wait to see your baby, take care!
ReplyDelete