12 years ago
Thursday, June 25, 2009
35 weeks
We went to the doctor yesterday afternoon for an ultrasound, and they estimated that Kayden weighs 6 lb 11 0z already!! We were pretty shocked, I was expecting between 5-6 lbs. She is healthy and already facing down though, so that is good. We have weekly visits now, getting down to the wire! We went to see Transformers yesterday after our appointment, and she was really active and moving during the louder parts! It was pretty cool, probably the most I have ever felt her move in one sitting.. Today is Kendra's 16th birthday, I can't believe it. I feel so old. Her, Mom and I are going to the Mariner's game this afternoon, and they are staying through the weekend.. should be a good one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She's gonna be a little chunkster...my absolute FAVORITE!!! They're the best when they have those big old fat cheeks!!! She's lucky I can't be there to squeeze them like the annoying auntie (ok, cousin) that I am!!!
ReplyDeletethat was me...just derrick's account...oops
ReplyDelete