Jeff and I ventured out to the park to take some maternity pictures of me yesterday.. here are a few. We also saw The Ugly Truth with Katherine Heigl and Gerard Butler, which I would highly recommend! It was really funny. Jeff noticed that he was one of the few guys in the theater, he was a great sport to go to a chick flick with me. It could be one of our last movies for awhile though! I will update again tomorrow after we go to the doctor and find out if she wants to induce me this week or not.. I am anxious and really excited, just want Kayden to be here already!! I'm heading out to watch Jeff play softball tonight, hopefully I can stay cool. I'm pretty happy in front of my new fan though.. I hope it cools off soon! I'm normally such a sun person, but right now unless I am immersed in water it just isn't appealing at all!
You look so beautiful and you have that "mommy-to-be" glow! I couldn't be happier for you!
ReplyDeleteXXOO