12 years ago
Monday, July 20, 2009
Kayden's first concert!
We saw No Doubt on Sunday night!! It was Kayden's first concert. I bought the tickets back in February, and just hoped I would be able to go! I had a talk with Kayden that she couldn't be born before the 19th, and she complied :) I figured she would be moving all around during the concert, but she really didn't until we got back to the car and I was sitting down. We went to the doctor today, her head was a bit further down than last week but other than that nothing new to report. Since she is big, if nothing happens by my appointment next Tuesday, they might induce me so she has a better chance of a normal delivery.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How much fun!!! I love me some Gwen!!! Can't wait until I hear from you next...you'll be a MOMMY, can you believe it!!!???
ReplyDelete