Monday, January 12, 2009

Trip to Babies-R-Us

Today we took a trip to Babies-R-Us. I have been there before, but knowing that we are going to need to buy all this stuff made it alot more interesting.. They have so much stuff!! It is crazy. So many decisions to make.. We got a new book, this one is for first time parents, reading pregnancy and baby books seems to be about all I do lately. I decided we definitely need a comfy rocking chair, they have so many to choose from. We just went down the line testing them out.. good times. I'm sure I will be back there many more times before the baby is born.. it wore both of us out, I came home and fell right asleep at 7pm. Now it is 1am and I am awake! Not good, oh well... Time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment