Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New pictures!

Today was our second doctor's appointment. They said everything still looks good. The baby measured 5.4 cm, and had a heart rate of 156. He or she was moving around alot in there during the ultrasound! We also heard the heartbeat which was really cool. It was loud and strong! Here are some pictures from our ultrasound. The ultrasound tech said her early guess would be that it's a girl, but we won't know for sure until the next ultrasound at 18-20 weeks..










This one is my favorite, legs straight out!



Jeff thinks this one looks like Venom from Spiderman!

4 comments:

  1. I am dying laughing-that is so funny...I'm with Jeff!!! I hated those straight on face pictures, I always think they look like little aliens!!! I didn't know any better with Beckett, but I won't let them give me any of the new one like that-yuck!!! I'm so excited, I'm feeling girl too...start working on your name list!!! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha!! I cant wait...and I love that the new baby looks like Venom!! awesome:) do you have names picked out yet???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Working on names... nothing for sure yet. I have some favorites..

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cool! we loved getting ultra sounds they were like our time to visit w/ our baby:) take care!

    ReplyDelete