Saturday, January 10, 2009

More info..

I realized that I should share some more info for those who I haven't had a chance to share everything with.. I am almost 12 weeks pregnant. We found out we were expecting on Nov 20th, 2008. We are both so excited now that it is starting to feel more real. I have been having moderate nausea, but not throwing up all the time which I am very grateful for. My first clue I was pregnant was very strong and random food cravings, and also alot of cramps and backaches! Those have gotten alot less intense lately which I am also grateful for. The only things I've been wanting to eat lately are lots of fruit, bagels, potatoes, cup o'noodles, and chocolate cake! Jeff has been very good at indulging my various cravings and needs.

We had our first dr. appointment in December, with everything looking good so far. Our next appointment is Tuesday. We're getting a combined screening/ultrasound and another checkup.. I've been writing down all my questions for the doctor so I don't forget! So many things to think about it is crazy! I can't even imagine what it will be like when the baby is here. I am ready for the challenge though! I am also very impatient to find out if it is a boy or girl! I am feeling girl, of course Jeff is hoping for a boy, but we will be ecstatic for a healthy baby no matter the sex. I'm not really showing too much yet, but I have noticed my belly getting a bit rounder. Not sure if it is just my imagination or for real. I am also impatient to buy cute maternity clothes.. i'm sure the time will come soon enough. I already bought my first maternity sweater at Old navy! How exciting. We had a good Christmas even though I was sick with a cold :( Feeling much better now though. Here are a few pictures..


Our tree..



Norman eating a ribbon.. yum



Norman sniffing his stocking.. lots of good stuff in there!



Lucy's stocking



Well I have been working on this blog all day and my eyes are starting hurt from staring at the computer. More soon!



3 comments:

  1. Im so happy for you!! and i am also curious to find out if its a boy or a girl...however, as long as we have a healthy baby- Im happy! i know Grandma is watching down on you Cousin, and I know she's happy for you too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, seriously, from cousin to cousin, don't be too impatient to buy "cute" maternity clothes...cause their aren't any!!! I promise, I've looked!!! At least the style is boho-loose and flowy so you can find some non-maternity cute stuff!!! Can't wait to hear the big news...ask your doctor to look on Tuesday-sometimes they can tell sex early...we knew with beckett before 15 weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'm beginning to realize that about maternity clothes. I am excited for stretchy jeans though :) Those ones with the big fabric panel are just plain scary looking. I am definitely asking, I hope we can find out early too..

    ReplyDelete