12 years ago
Saturday, January 24, 2009
A quick update
Not too much new and exciting to share.. got my first order of maternity clothes from old navy, and after wearing the stretchy waist jeans, which are pretty big right now, my regular jeans are starting to feel too tight in the waist. So I am in between sizes.. Jeff went to his first softball practice of the year today. I am going to be the scorekeeper this year which is fine with me. Heading out to Shauna (my sister in law)'s bachelorette party tonight. Looking forward to that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ahhh, the first outing where everyone is drunk and you're the DD!!! BORING!!! You're gonna be so jealous...only another 7 months or so...well, and then tack on another year if you decide to nurse...that's why they say life ends after kids!!! But it really begins too!!! ;-) Love you!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah, it is definitely different being the sober one.. haha. I'm getting used to it though. Still had alot of fun. :)
ReplyDelete