Friday, January 9, 2009

Pictures..

Here is a picture from one of our snow days, in the front yard..


This is our first ultrasound picture at 8 weeks.. we should be getting a new one next week. I am feeling better and not as nauseous all the time. I'm finally over my cold too so that is good. We are looking forward to our next dr. appt.. hopefully all is going well in there.




4 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so glad you're doing this! I'm also glad that you're feeling better! Can't wait to see the next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for our new addition to the blogging community!!! Be careful, it's addicting!!! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats you two! a baby is SO much fun and a lot of work to prepare too but it's all worth it! it will be a fun adventure! a blog is a geat way to share your pregnancy with everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashlei! That's so exciting! Congrats you guys!

    ReplyDelete