We went to Cannon Beach last weekend with Kayden for our 5 year anniversary. Hard to believe we're been married that long! It has gone by pretty fast. Kayden did really well, as long as the car is moving she sleeps.. I got pretty accustomed to changing and feeding her in the backseat. We stayed Friday night in Astoria, we couldn't find a room in Cannon Beach. Then Saturday morning we drove to the beach. We went to a beach that is a little south of Cannon Beach called Oswald West State Park, it is a short hike down to the beach. It was packed with tons of surfers and dogs! Kayden and I sat on the beach (she was in her carrier) and I read my book while Jeff took pictures. Jeff found us a place that was right on the ocean, so that was pretty cool. We were not quite ready to come home on Sunday, until next time.. Jeff is back to work now. Kayden and I have had 2 days home alone. It's going ok so far, just getting used to being on my own with her and how to take a shower, go to the bathroom, etc.. She does well in her swing, so that is usually where she goes when I need to do something. We have another trip this weekend, we're heading to Sequim for a family get together at my grandparent's house.. Hopefully Kayden will be as good as she was last weekend!
www.jeffstewartphotography.com/Kayden/8-26-09
I love it! I absolutely love it!! Everyone looks amazingly happy :) Happy five year anniversary and first family trip!!
ReplyDeleteXXOO~Auntie Aimee
Happy Anniversary Cugina!! I love you all so much and cant wait to see you on Saturday!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that last pic...so so stinkin' cute!! You seem like your moving seamlessly into motherhood and I congratulate you on getting out and DOING STUFF with your baby-so many people don't do that...good for you!!! Love you.
ReplyDeleteYeah, trying to. If we didn't I think I would go crazy..
ReplyDelete