Friday, August 14, 2009

A Day of Firsts

Today we took Kayden for her first doctor visit. She weighed 8 lbs 1 oz, so down a bit from her birth weight but we're confident she will be gaining more soon since she is an eating machine! She got her 2nd PKU/heel prick, which she didn't like one bit but it was quick and then over with. After that we stopped by Jeff's office to show her off before going to my doctor appt to check my incision. All looks good, and I am cleared to get a massage which I have really been wanting to schedule the past couple days.


We took Kayden for her first trip to Bellevue Square for lunch. It was also her first stroller ride.. she slept the whole time. We also checked out the Kid's Cove play area, I'm sure we will be there once she gets big enough to play..






She sucked her thumb on the way home..



Checking out her ladybug crib.. well gotta go she is screaming to be fed now!!



2 comments:

  1. awww! you girls look beautiful! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear the outing was a success. And yes, you will love the Kid's cove when she gets mobile. It's geat how everything is padded and I like how its away from the rest of the mall traffic.

    ReplyDelete