12 years ago
Friday, March 6, 2009
19 weeks and counting!
We are so anxious to find out if it's a boy or a girl in there! 11 more days until we find out. I really don't know how people go the whole time without knowing until they come out! We are hooked on The Baby Story shows on TLC these days, it gives us a good idea of what to expect, and different situations, etc. I am a bit anxious about labor but I know I can do it. I have gotten really curious about water births the past few days and have been reading everything I can get my hands on about them. Not sure it would be for me but I find them pretty fascinating. I can tell my stomach is rounding more and more, I will try to put up a new picture this weekend. We are ready to start on the baby's room, just 11 days until we know whether it should be pink or blue :) I'm still really enjoying my water aerobics twice a week. Jeff got to come with me last week, he liked it too. Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am getting extremely impatient with waiting....11 days wont get here soon enough. UGHHHHHHH!! I love you and am so glad to hear things are going well.
ReplyDeleteIM SOOOOO HAPPY!!! Becca and I KNEW it was a girl :) ahhhhhh im so excited right now!!
ReplyDelete