I went to McMinnville, OR last weekend with my sister Aimee and some other friends for their annual wine and food festival. We had a great time, and entertained ourselves by putting on some temporary tattoos we got at the festival. We shopped and walked the festival on Saturday until we dropped.. or at least I did. Good thing they had a pool/spa to relax in. In other news, I felt the baby move last night! We were sitting on the couch watching TV, and I started feeling her moving around! It was pretty cool.

Kami helping me out with the tattoo application.

Baby's first tattoo! It's a volcano.

Aimee and I taking a rest at the festival.. lots of walking that day! They have airplane seats for you to sit in, pretty creative.

Me with my root beer in front of the best jewelry stand ever! Everything was so sparkly. I got a really pretty purple necklace and bracelet.
So I'm looking at your countdown thing...can you believe in 130 days you're going to be a mommy!!! Holy Moly, it's so exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteI know, crazy huh?
ReplyDelete