Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Weekend in Cannon Beach

We had a nice and relaxing trip to Cannon Beach last weekend. It is one of our favorite places to visit. It is so pretty there, and there is so much to do. We did alot of walking around and checking out different beaches. The weather was suprisingly nice. The town is also very quaint, it's nice to walk around and check out the shops and restaurants. We had a really awesome elephant ear, and lots of seafood! We also saw He's Just Not That Into You, which I really liked! Jeff liked it too. The movie tickets were only $7.75, a bargain from our $9-10 prices I thought.

This was taken from the overlook at Ecola State Park. It was so muddy but worth the walk.

Us at Indian Beach in Ecola State Park, which is where they filmed the beach scene in Twilight.


Far end of Cannon beach.. it was so nice and sunny on Saturday!


Jeff corrected me, this is not Haystack Rock, but a look alike further down the beach by where we were staying. So I guess it is Haystack Rock's smaller twin..



I just liked this picture of our shadows...





Here is a link to Jeff's website, he has more pictures of Cannon Beach:



1 comment: