Tuesday, March 17, 2009

21 week pictures

It's definitely a girl!







3 comments:

  1. I am so excited, I can't stop smiling...and don't worry, her cousins Beckett and Grayson will keep the boys in line around her or they'll bust 'em up...Daddy's probably already practicing too, huh, now that he knows he's gonna have a girl??? Now on to names...???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well he was talking about buying a shotgun last night! :) I'm sure her cousins will keep the boys in line. So exciting to think about.. We have a few front runners for names, so now it's picking/agreeing on one.. I know her middle name is going to be Mae after Grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it great to be able to say SHE, rather then "it" or "the baby". I'm so excited for you, girls are fun! Love the middle name, I'm a big fan of family names for the middle name. So none of the names on your list start with a "P" right? haha

    ReplyDelete