Thursday, September 10, 2009

Kayden is 1 month old!

Kayden is officially past the one month mark. She had her one month checkup yesterday. She weighs 9 lbs 8.5 oz and is 21 1/2 inches long! The dr. said all is well. She got a shot which she didn't like one bit but at least it was quick! She has also been sleeping for between 5-7 hours at night, she's done it 3-4 nights now so cross your fingers that it continues! She is asleep between 11-12 usually and sleeps until 6! Yay. We went to the movies today again and saw Taking Woodstock. It was okay, but not as good as I hoped. The preview looked really funny. I also found her the cutest ladybug halloween costume while at the mall! Hopefully it will fit her by then, it is size 0-6 months but looks pretty big right now. We're headed to Wenatchee this weekend, it will be her first trip over. Jeff has set up a photo studio in our garage, so he can take all the pictures of Kayden he wants. He posted some on his site at:

www.jeffstewartphotography.com/Kayden/Family-Photos

www.jeffstewartphotography.com/Kayden/9-6-09-1-Month-Old






3 comments:

  1. OMG that last family photo might be the funniest thing Ive ever seen. I love the dogs and Kayden ahahahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm with tara...that last pic is hilarious! kayden's screaming and the dogs expressions are priceless!!! that's a christmas card pic, for sure!
    and ps...how do you get her to sleep...neither of my kids slept!!! grayson is still up every 2-3 hours at night, sometimes more!!! you suck! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know, she just sleeps. Right now she sleeps with us in a sleep positioner so she doesn't roll around. We're going to try transitioning her to her crib sometime soon I think, in the positioner, she doesn't sleep very long when she can roll around.

    ReplyDelete