Sunday, September 27, 2009

The fair!

We took Kayden to the Puyallup Fair yesterday. She did really good, she slept for a long time then woke up for awhile, just in time for her picture with Dad and the storm troopers. Then she ate and got changed and fell back asleep so we could eat BBQ for dinner. It was a nice day and nice to get outside and walk around. I never realized how many kids and strollers there are at the fair!


That sun sure is bright!
Kayden with Jeff's deep fried oreos, they were INTERESTING. I liked the breading but the oreo was kinda weird. They had everything deep fried, frog legs, alligator, cookie dough, and more.

Jeff's new favorite photo to be framed on his desk - storm troopers!

Waiting for the dog show to start

Thought this was pretty incredible. This chihauhau climbed the ladder, then jumped off the board on top into the guy's arms!

I loved the piglets.. so cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment