12 years ago
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
A few random pictures
Kayden in her first sweatsuit. We made a trip to the kid's resale store yesterday to get a few more 3 mo. sleepers and I found this cute baby gap pink sweatsuit, it is so cute on her. She'll grow into it, the pants flare out right over her feet! I really like this store, everything they sell is gently used and reasonably priced. Makes sense to me when she is going to grow out of things so fast.
Here is Kayden in her ladybug costume I found at the mall last week. It has slippers to match and the back has ladybug spots. I found it at the Children's Place, they have alot of cute costumes!
Getting ready to go to Wenatchee, I put on her first pair of shoes. They kept slipping off, guess they are still a bit big. We also call these her Urkel pants because they are so big right now!
She loves to stare at this monkey and fish musical mobile (is that what you call it?) It's been working out great so I can take a shower or get something done while she is in there.
At her one month checkup, before the shot!
I just like this outfit. It's a bit big right now, but very cute on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my goodness, she's looking like such a little lady! I love all of her outfits :) Great job Mom!
ReplyDeleteYou're daughter is gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
ReplyDelete