12 years ago
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Doctor today- 33 weeks
We had our 33 week appointment this morning.. I am measuring 31 cm, which my dr. said is normal for 33 weeks along. Everything is looking good and normal. I'm supposed to keep my feet up for the swelling I've been having in them, and I'm going to try to cut back on caffeine to see if that helps at all. Next time we go, June 24th, we get an ultrasound so looking forward to that one. I want to know how big she is now! All we can do is wait and see! Wish this week would hurry up and go by so we can go to Wenatchee already. We are heading over there on Friday, my mom is having a shower for me and I hope to be able to get some swimming in. Looking forward to it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't wait to see more pictures of Kayden!!! You're getting so close the due date :) Looking more and more beautiful each day!
ReplyDeleteXXOO
I am SO bummed that I can't be there for your shower!!! Enjoy and get lots and lots of goodies!!! xoxo cousin
ReplyDeleteHoray for counting in weeks and not months! Soon you'll be having weekly dr appointmetns and counting in days!
ReplyDelete