We went to the Point Defiance Zoo yesterday. The weather was great, it was a nice day to be outside. It felt like we were the only ones there without a kid, well one that could look at the animals at least! The zoo is a great place to check out all the different brands of strollers. About 3/4 of the way through I was done walking! I get tired alot easier than normal walking longer distances lately. After the zoo we stopped at Babiesrus to look at a crib, I think it will be the one we get. Glad to finally know what we want! This is it-
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3072196
Here are a few pictures from the zoo.
The walruses were very entertaining. This was the youngest one, I can't remember her name now. The oldest one was ET, and he was the same age as me.

The penguins were just jumping in for a swim. This monkey and elephant were enjoying the weather..
ur so funny...i never thought about the zoo being a good place for stroller research, but you're onto something!!! the genius of motherhood is coming to you already!!!
ReplyDelete