12 years ago
Saturday, May 16, 2009
So sleepy..
I am sitting on the couch right now, and thinking I may have overdone it today.. This morning we went to some garage sales with Jeff's mom Melody, to see what kind of baby stuff we could find out there. We found some books and a few cute dresses, and I found a new end table that I'm pretty happy about. Then we stopped by Ikea to check out their furniture. Not impressed at all with their cribs, but they had a white dresser that we liked and may go back for. Lots of walking today though and my feet definitely are feeling it now! I'm after Jeff to give me a foot rub :) After that I think its off to bed for me. Jeff has been working on trim in Kayden's room since we got home. Excited to see it when its done! Now we just need to get some furniture to fill it up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes Ikea cribs are terrible! I've seen better ones that are less expensive. If you haven't made up your mind yet you might try costco online. For Kara's dresser we painted a hand me down one white and sponged the drawers with pastel colors. It turend out very cute and saved us some $$.
ReplyDelete