Before the race
After the race
Last weekend we had our first weekend away together since Kayden's arrival. We had a great time in Cannon Beach. The weather was nice and I got to run on the beach both days. On Sunday we did a run on the beach, Jeff did the 5K, and I challenged myself and did the 10K. I couldn't think of a better place to do it for the first time. My feet were a little sore but it was worth it!
Before the race
After the race
Checking out Ecola State Park
Tree swinging!
Haystack Rock at sunset
Near the end of the race








you go girl! i told derrick i was going to start training for a marathon...maybe a half marathon first, and he looked at me like i was speaking to him in mandarin or something!!!! :) what a fun thing to do together!!! saw the little lovely walking-keep your running shoes on from now until forever!!! :) and ps-that last pic, TO DIE FOR!!!
ReplyDelete