Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ocean Shores

We spent the week with Mom, Paul, Kendra and Kevin at Ocean Shores two weeks ago. It was nice to spend some time together and relax at the beach. The weather was stormy, but we did get some walks on the beach, and had a nice window for watching the ocean.
Sitting in the picture window
Our view - the seagulls liked to land on our deck and stand in the wind
Hanging with Grandpa Paul
Sitting with Grandma
Eating breakfast with Grandma

A walk on the beach knocked her right out
After our shower - I took her in the shower with me each morning. It was her first shower experience, she liked it! I just had to make sure I didn't drop her. We stopped for a visit with Great Grandma and Grandpa Young. Great Grandma made us a yummy dinner and introduced Kayden to playing with kitchen items! Thanks for the idea, now whenever I'm in the kitchen I just give her measuring cups and spoons.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this pics with Grandma and Grandpa!!! she's just so darn cute:) xxoo

    ReplyDelete