12 years ago
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Stroller Strides
Kayden and I joined a mom's workout group, Stroller Strides. This is our 2nd week. We go three mornings a week to the Lake Wilderness Lodge to work out with other moms and kids in strollers. Before today I had been carrying Kayden in her carrier because the first class she got upset in her stroller. Today the Lodge was closed for Veterans Day, so our workout was outside. I put her in the stroller with a warm blanket and hat, and she fell asleep about halfway through our hour workout. We did alot more walking today since we were outside, so I think that helped put her to sleep. I've really been enjoying getting up and moving in the morning. Yesterday we went to story time at the library which was fun. Its geared for kids under 2, they sing songs and rhymes and then read a short story. I think we will go again soon..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good for you! Having some planned activities helps keep things interesting for both of you. I've wanted to go to a library story time but the ones here always seem to conflict with something else I'm doing, and now they are remodeling childrens section of the library. Eventuallly we'll go to one.
ReplyDelete